These colorful foods below will help the body to excrete toxins and increase vitality.
- Colorful vegetables: green, red and yellow
– The green vegetables, such as: spinach, cabbage, broccoli…
– Cruciferous crops, such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
– The tubers and fruits, such as bitter gourd, carrot, ginger, lemongrass, asparagus, lotus, celery, cucumbers and tomatoes.
Avoid: corn and potatoes.
- Fruits: add Vitamin C and antioxidant substances
Choose: Fruit fig, Vietnam blueberries, coconut, strawberry, apple, longan, mangosteen, melon and fruit clouds.
- Increase proteins
– Oily fish, such as salmon, tuna, cod and mackerel.
– White meat, like chicken and turkey.
– Seafood, such as crab, shrimp and scallops.
– The types of legumes, such as lentils, green soy beans, red beans and green beans.
– Vegetable protein, tofu and tempeh.
Avoid: Processed meats.
- Fats – good for heart
– Pure olive oil, cold pressed avocado oil, coconut oil or flaxseed oil, nuts, hard-shelled unsalted like almonds and cashews, nuts, such as sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Avoid: Margarine and oils such as refined corn oil, sunflower oil and rapeseed oil.
- Add fiber
– Flaxseed, brown rice…
Avoid: Refined Carbohydrates such as white bread and white rice.
- Foods to avoid when being in detoxification:red meat, processed meat, refined wheat products (bread fear gold, pasta, biscuits, muffins), caffeine, artificial sweeteners, alcohol, sugar (including honey), milk, eggs and gluten.
- Daily Detoxification:Before starting a breakfast, you should drink a glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice. This will help awaken the digestive system.